Today, with increasing transport and shipping of goods across the world and the growing movement of perishable commodities such as fruits, vegetables, seafood and other dairy products, it has become extremely important to ensure that the goods are kept in safe and hygienic conditions while being transported or stored between different locations. For this purpose, refrigerated storage containers have become quite popular as they provide effective climate control to protect the cargo from damage caused by exposure to extrerie heat and cold. These containers also have the added benefit of being portable, which makes them ideal for storage and transportation of small quantities of goods across different geographical locations.
Refrigerated storage is an important tool for the agricultural sector that ensures that fruits and vegetables remain fresh for longer and do not rot during transit and storage. In addition to this, chilled containers are also widely used by food and beverage companies to transport and store their products at the correct temperature and ensure that they remain fresh and appetizing for consumption. For this reason, the demand for refrigerated containers has been on the rise over the last few years and is likely to continue to grow in the near future as well.
However, not all refrigerated containers are the same and there are some important differences between the various types of containers that are available on the market today. One of the most commonly used types of refrigerated storage container is the reefer container that is designed to provide highly efficient and reliable cooling solutions for a wide range of different types of cargo. DCS Portable Cold Store Containers
have a number of advantages over conventional cold storage techniques that make them an extremely popular choice for many businesses and organisations around the world. Some of the key benefits of using DCS reefer containers for storage and transportation include:
The Benefits of DCS Portable Refrigerated Containers
- DCS Portable Cold Stores are highly versatile and can be used to store a wide variety of different goods ranging from food and beverages to medical supplies and even spare parts for automobiles.
- DCS Portable Cold Store come with features like integrated refrigeration units, ventilation systems, frost protection devices and heated defrosting coils that ensure that they are effective in keeping the cargo at the correct temperature and prevent spoilage and damage to the contents.
- DCS Portable Cold Stores are highly energy efficient and consume less power than conventional cold storage techniques and can be easily transported from one location to another without creating a lot of noise or disruption to the surroundings..
- DCS Portable Cold Store have a long service life and require low maintenance which makes them a cost effective option over the long term and reduces the cost of storing goods on a regular basis.
- DCS Reefer containers are sturdy and durable, giving them the ability to handle rough handling in transit without damaging the container itself or the cargo inside.
- DCS Portable Cold Store have a low profile which makes them easier to handle and easier to load and unload than other storage methods like conventional cold storage techniques.
We are focused on reducing power consumption: thanks to the continuous insulation improvement (walls and roof) combined with the efficiency of Thermo King Magnum Plus machine (range from -70°C to +60°C) we are having positive feedback from our customers.
Do you need further information? Our technical department is at your disposal for every needs. Call us at (+91) 9727171531 or Email us at email@example.com